1. Full text Promulgated on January 13, 2005 by the DGBAS, Executive Yuan Order
Chu Ren Tsu No.0940000178A.
2. Amended & Promulgated on January 22, 2009 by the DGBAS, Executive Yuan Order
Chu Ren Jiu Tsu No.0980000407A.
3. Amended & Promulgated on May 30, 2012 by the DGBAS, Executive Yuan Order
Jiu Tong Fu Tsu No.1010300330A.
The Standards are enacted in accordance with Article 10 of the Charges and Fees Act.
The fees for statistical data,data processing site and facility usage are as follows:
1.The fees for statistical data usage: The fees are determined by the volume of data requested based on the unit of megabyte. The fees will be NT$2,000 for less than 100 megabytes of data; NT$4,000 for 100 to 500 megabytes of data; and NT$6,000 for more than 500 megabytes of data. The aforementioned fees exclude electronic media, and the data volume is determined separately for each data item.
2.The fees for data processing site and facility usage: In addition to the data usage fees in the preceding article, it has to addin the site and facility usage fees for onsite data processing:
(1) The basic fee for facility usage will be NT$2,000.
(2) The fees for machine/equipment usage will be NT$200 per person per day. Partial day will be counted as one day.
The fees for statistical data ,data processing site and facility usage will be reduced according to the following provisions:
1.The fees for statistical data usage by schools or academic institutions for teaching or research needs will be reduced by 50%.
2.The fees for statistical data usage by government agencies or people’s representative bodies for official needs will be waived; The fees for data processing facility usage will be reduced by 50%.
3.The fees for data processing facility usage for sampling purpose in a statistical survey approved by Directorate-General of Budget, Accounting and Statistics, Executive Yuan will be waived.
The Standards take effect on the date of promulgation.